VBOX LapTimer is a predictive lap timing display and a 10Hz GPS data logger in one. It provides instant driver feedback, helping you to find valuable improvements in lap times. Its billet aluminium case and faceplate make the VBOX LapTimer very durable.
Information such as Speed, Split Times and Predicted Lap Times are stored on an SD card for the user to analyse later.
Predictive lap timing based on GPS position rather than distance allows for instant, consistent timing feedback during a lap. The VBOX LapTimer also has two RGB LED’s giving the driver instant Delta Velocity feedback.
- Live Speed
- Max Speed
- Lap Timing
- Split / Best Split Time
- Predictive Lap Timing
- Data logging to the supplied SD card
- Durable Billet Aluminum casing
- 2x RGB LEDs to indicate live Delta Velocity
- Easy operation buttons
- Internal Accelerometer which flips the display according to the way it is mounted
Whilst VBOX LapTimer is a standalone GPS data logger, it can be used in conjunction with a Video VBOX which then eliminates the requirement of using two antennas. Should you wish to use the VBOX LapTimer with a Video VBOX you will also need to order the relevant cable (RLCAB122 for Video VBOX Pro/ RLCAB123 for Video VBOX Lite/ RLCAB125 for Video VBOX Waterproof).
- Update Rate 10Hz
- Velocity Accuracy 0.1 km/h
- Acceleration Accuracy 0.5%
- Storage Options SD Card Comes with 4GB HC SD Card
- Supported Software Circuit Tools (Windows)
Environmental & Physical
- Dimensions 120mm x 50mm x 24.5mm (exc. connectors)
- Weight 178 g (exc. cable)
- Input Voltage 7 – 30 V DC
- Power 1.5 W
- Operating Temperature -20 to +70°C