The VBOX Sport will allow you to instantly analyse your driving performance, giving you immediate access to the data you need to go faster. The six-hour battery life will cater for most sporting events; and because the It weighs only 130 g, there will be no weight penalty for using it.
The VBOX Sport can be used with any type of vehicle: Car, Motorbike, Bicycle, Jet-Ski, Powerboat etc. and you will be able to log accurate GPS data (e.g. speed, acceleration, distance, time) directly to the supplied SD card, allowing you to improve your performance using our analysis software – Circuit Tools. It is officially certified by Apple and connects to iPhone™, iPod Touch™, or iPad™ via a Bluetooth connection, enhancing the GPS reception on iOS devices, or adding GPS functionality to those which don’t have it already.
There are a few apps available to use with the VBOX Sport:
Apple software – available from the Apple App Store
- VBOX Sport Performance Test (by Racelogic)
- VBOX Laptimer (by Racelogic)
- Diagnostics (by Racelogic)
- Harry’s LapTimer (Rookie, Petrolhead and GrandPrix)
The Racelogic apps can be found on the Apple App Store by searching for ‘Racelogic’.
Android software – available from Google Play
- 10Hz GPS Engine
- Internal GPS antenna
- Socket for external GPS antenna
- 6hr Battery life
- Bluetooth enabled
- USB charging
- SD card logging
- Herbert Richter mounting points
- Free data analysis software
- VBOX Sport
- Herbert Richter 4 point mounting plate (no bar or suction mounts included in the package)
- USB Lead
- Cigar plug
- USB adapter
- 4 GB SD Card
iPhone™, iPod Touch™, or iPad™ NOT included.